Climbing in the Roaches
August 7 @ 8:00 pm - August 9 @ 8:00 pmFree
Join us for a quality weekend of climbing in the Roaches, in the corner of the Peak District.
Staying at the Don Whillans Hut, with only 12 beds (but camping down the road), this tends to be a really well attended meet – so sign up ASAP.
Due to the terms of the hut booking, the following terms apply:
– The price for the 2x nights is £22pp
– Your place will be confirmed upon receipt of a 50% deposit (£11pp) paid to the PMC bank account
– The balance will be due no later than 45 days prior to the trip.
– If you’re unable to attend, please speak to the Meet Leader. Deposits are non-refundable, unless all spaces are full and there’s someone on the reserve list able to take your space.
– Any transfer and refunds of places must be organised through the Meet Leader and the Treasurer, not individually.
– Additional nights before/after can be booked for £11 pp/pn directly with the hut